Monday, January 4, 2010

CS4 Operational

Okay, so, you may be aware that all of my work is done on the tiny little 5x7" WACOM Bamboo I have and is done almost entirely in PS Elements 4.0. It means that my work has had some serious limitations as a result. It is with great pleasure that I can now announce that I have both Photoshop and Illustrator CS4 (acquired thanks to a little Demonoid). So here's to that. Here's a brief update of the Ursadon. I'm probably abandoning the drakes to pursue a different draconic image.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my.

    You just leveled up or something. Amazing change in quality. I had no idea you were using PS Elements. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. I still have to work on integrating the two parts of the bear together (armor versus fur) a little more. Adding shadows where needed, adjusting the fur so it looks a little more textured rather than just custom brushed. I'm also planning on adding in some colour-pattern into the plating which will hopefully look pretty cool.

    Then it's on to the flora which I am rather excited for.

    ReplyDelete