Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Two Rounds as Mod

Hey guys,
Been a bit since a new creature. I hosted my first round, Heterogenous Heads, in which I asked participants to created a two-headed creature where the heads had to differ from each other in some way. My computer decided to break before I finished that piece, but I can at least give you the work in progress pre-computer breaking.

This week's round was m'colleague's first round as mod. He asked us to create an arctic war beast. The only requirement other than the arctic survival and war capacity of the creature was that it had to incorporate war paint into the design somehow. I created this thing, the Umalo. Hope you like both of these...


1 comment:

  1. I like the design of your dragon creature, it reminds me of some kind of heraldic beast.

    Keep it up dude. Your persistence is admirable.

    Congrats on the mod job too ;).

    ReplyDelete